Gown Preservation Test
A blind test of four nationally-known bridal gown preservation services conducted by National Bridal Service proved our MuseumCare™ gown preservation was cleanest, provided the safest museum quality packaging environment, and offered the most comprehensive guarantee. You can trust us to give your special wedding or family gown the individual care and attention it deserves.
Tests performed by independent laboratory on four identical bridal gowns, cleaned and preserved by four nationally-known bridal gown preservation services and measured against a fifth identical, never-worn bridal gown.
- original whiteness/color maintained;
- no damage from stain removal procedures;
- no visible damage/distortion to beads, sequins, or lace;
- no spots, stains, streaks, or swales;
- appropriate finish on fabric; no seam or button impressions on right side;
- hemline level;
- no distortion or stretching;
- no creases in sleeves;
- no leave-off marks;
- no sharp creases in gathered areas;
- no zipper that sticks;
- no loss of body or hand;
- seams pressed open or in direction secured;
- no rips, tears, un-stitched seams or hemlines;
- inside facings flat and smooth.
- no metal hangers;
- metal buttons/findings and shoulder pads stored separately;
- acid-free box or box lined with white, acid-free tissue;
- instructions for consumers on where and how to store;
- no plastic bags used;
- sleeves, bodice, and folds stuffed with acid-free tissue to prevent hard wrinkles;
- no vacuum sealing; integrity of guarantee.